Top 5 things every sales person must know
The best sales people make the most money. If you are not making money, then you are not the best sales. Be the best sales person you know. People who are not making money simply try to make sense of why they are not making money. They will make excuses like money is not going to make me happy. I am fine where I am. I am doing better than my colleagues. Money follows attention – create the right attention.
- Get your money right. Make the finance model. Get your financial mental right. Get your money mindset right. Millionaires have made a decision to make their money right. Get the finance model of their household or their business right.
- Follow up. All the money is in the follow up. It not in the meet and great – It is in the follow up. The follow up is usually hard. Nobody wants to make that second call. 25% of most sales people make one phone call and give up. Over 40% make 2 calls and give up. Most of the sales are made between the 5th and the 8th The fortunes are in the follow up.
- Mix up your strategies. You cannot just use one strategy. Do not heavily rely on the internet. Use the phone or make personal visit. Look at is as mixed martial arts of the sales system. Use the Internet, get referrals and consider using influencers.
- Write the deal up. If you do not write up. It is difficult to close the deal.
- Keep learning. Keep getting better. You are done if you do not train. Learn something new. Things are changing. Life is dynamic. You are not too old to learn. You have to train everyday like your life depends on it. Your commitment to training, your commitment to learning something new. If you are not training, it says something about your obsession or lack of obsession to winning.